No plans after your Spanish course in Barcelona? Turntables, Short Cut Cine, La Fira de Brasil and much more…
Monday, 02nd March
- Stand-up Comedy Live! Open Mic: Every Monday night, Pumpage Network kicks off the week with an awesome stand-up comedy live – open mic show at Craft Barcelona, right in the heart of the city. Grab a craft beer, some delicious tapas on display, take a seat in the downstairs stage area for a night of non-stop laughs. If you´re ready, once you grabbed your drinks and pintxos, boost your courage and grab on the microphone as well, as it´s an OPEN MIC comedy night! More info here. Tonight at 21:30 at Craft Barcelona, Carrer del Paradís 4, metro Jaume I (L4).
Tuesday, 03th March
- Turntables: Two unclassifiable artists from the European experimental scene perform a session exclusively using turntables as performative instruments. Recognised from the start as a virtuoso turntablist, the sound and visual artist eRikm (Mulhouse, 1970) has forged a career that goes beyond the limitations of categories and media. His treatment of sound as a living organism, always open to the risk of accidents, the balance between instinct and anticipation in his improvisations and the use of technological media as instruments of creation and economic and political activism have made this French artist a kaleidoscopic creator on a permanent quest for discovery. Since 1997, eRikm has collaborated with artists such as Luc Ferrari, Christian Marclay, Otomo Yoshihide, Thurston Moore and dieb13. Dieter Kovačič (Vienna, 1973), aka dieb13, has been one of the key figures on the Viennese avant-garde media scene since the mid-nineties. An experimental musician, visual artist and activist against copyright, Kovačič has performed and recorded under the pseudonyms Takeshi Fumimoto, Echelon, Dieter Bohlen and dieb14. Kovačič started in music as a DJ, and his contributions as a remixer in the late nineties soon established him as a turntablist. Tonight at 20:00 at L’Auditori, Lepant 150, metro Glories (L1).
Wednesday, 04th March
- Short Cut Cine Barcelona – Season 10!!!: Last time sold out very fast, so do not wait too long to get a ticket. We screen the best Short Films and Animations from around the World. This time we will celebrate this amazing season with a best of the best from the whole season. The idea is to have a different movie experience. At the same time as you get to watch some cool short movies (documentaries, animations, drama, comedy, etc) you can meet locals and International people and have a drink (or Jägermeister) together. A more social way of watching film. The films will be in English, Spanish and Catalan with subtitles, so a mixture of the best of both local and International films…
Tickets (€6) can be purchased here. Doors open at 19:30 and we will start the movies at 20:00. Short Cut Cine Barcelona, Calle de Paloma 5, Metro Sant Antoni (L2).
Thursday, 05th March
- Barcelona Gospel Mesengers: What’s Going On? Is the name of the new Messengers show where, from the Gospel point of view, a new sound is given to some of the great successes of the mythical Motown label. Tonight at 19:45 at Sala Apolo, Calle Nou de la Rambla 107, metro Para•lel (L2 and L3).
Friday, 06th March
- La Fira de Brazil: Brazil arrives in Barcelona! A great party for Brasileros (and everyone else who likes parties) comes to La Fira Villarroel Barcelona full of surprises, you will feel like you are in Rio de Janeiro. If you show your Brazilian passport/identity card at the box office, we give you a free shot. Today from 23:55 to 05:00 at La Fira Villarroel, Carrer de Villarroel, metro Diagonal (L3 and L5).
Saturday, 07th March
- Soundit Extended: We announce that 2020 would be a year of surprises and one of the most popular is SOUNDIT EXTENDED, the official SOUNDIT after party, to be held from 22:00 to 03:00 at the nearby Go-Beach Club after each of the first three editions of the season. Today, after dancing at our Opening Party with DJ Tennis’s special disco set, as well as with Tom Trago, Kamma & Masalo and Ivy Barkakati, we will go to the Go-Beach Club to burn track until 03:00 hours at dawn in the purest style SOUNDIT: openair! Today from 22:00 at Co Beach Club, metro El Maresme/Fòrum (L4).
Sunday, 08th March
- Beermut Music: Beer, Vermouth, Tapas, Live music. Every Saturday and Sunday at 13:30 come enjoy some amazing live music at Craft! With our host Oscar Martínez on Saturdays and Liam Cloud on Sundays. Today from 13:30 at Craft Barcelona, Carrer del Paradís 4, metro Jaume I (L4).