No plans after your Spanish course in Barcelona? HipHip Monday, Reaggea session, Calçotada and much more…
Monday, 24th February
- Hiphop monday meeting: If you like R&B and Hip Hop, this is your evening at 23:00 at LA TAVERNA, La rambla 52/ plaza Reial 2 and at 01.00 JAMBOREE DANCE CLUB, 17 Plaça Reial with Free Pass till 02.00 with WELOV LIST.
Tuesday, 25th February
- Watch ¨Black Crowes Who Killed That Bird¨at polaroid bar: Today at 20:00 we closed the month of Rock 90s with a docu of the recording of the second disc of the Black Crowes. Polaroid bar, Carrer dels Còdols 29, metro Drassanas (L3)
Wednesday, 26th February
- ¡Miercoloko!: Imagine yourself in Mexico at Tacos Tacos. Bring your family and friends and enjoy some good tacos and drinks in a very Mexican atmosphere! Only on Wednesdays, Tacos 1,50€, Caña 1€, Tequila 1€, Margaritas 3€, you wish it was Wednesday every day. Visit us at our 2 restaurants, Tapioles, Carrer de Tapioles 9, metro Parellel (L2 and L3) and Tamarit, Carrer de Tamarit 85, metro Poble Sec (L3).
Thursday, 27th February
- [KORPS] dance performance: Miquel Barcelona surprises us with this wonderful group piece that takes a poetic look at death, using the figures of the crow and the corpse as aesthetic references. The piece is inspired by various popular celebrations, folkloric songs and burial rites. The composition cleverly integrates these materials and creates a common voice out of the dance of five fabulous performers that, sometimes in mourning and sometimes in celebration, propel the sense of collective feeling forward, all the while confronting the mystery. In [Kórps], individuals are not highlighted (although each performer has brilliant moments), but rather the group is underscored as a synthesis of society. The choreography consists of the study of how to move bodies through space with the same impulse and in the same direction. The mise en scène is sober, elegant and fair. The scenes evolve organically while the choreography incites possible narratives about the sacred. Tonight at 20:30 at Hiroshima, C/ Vilà I Vilà 65, metro Para•lel (L2 and L3).
Friday, 28th February
- Reggae Session & Tapas con DJ DOUDS: Appetizer with reggae music, afrobeats, roots… Bianco Noir invites Dj Douds. You get a free tapa with every drink! Tonight from 19:00 at Bianca Noir, calle Riera Alta 8, metro Sant Antoni (L2).
Saturday, 29th February
- My Monsters (exhibition de Marco Oggian): After graduating university in 2010, he spends nine years working on hundred different projects, he manages to publish his work in more than 20 design books. During that time he lives and works in different countries. He has exhibited in galleries in Spain, Korea, France, Italy, United Kingdom and Germany and collaborated with brands such as Bershka, Bmw, Nike, Samsung, Vogue Japan, Volcom and Zara Home among others. “My creative style is a bit explosive. It is like a vacuum cleaner that absorbs ideas and inspiration from everything around me. Then, one day it is full and suddenly the vacuum bag explodes and there is dust and debris everywhere. Finally, the dust settles, and with much patience I order everything and organise it into a new creation.” Until March 8th at Miscelanea, c \ Guardia 10, Metro Drassanes (L3).
Sunday, 01st March
- Calçotada – Plaça Rovira: This year they will serve the food on ceramic plates, like the one from home, to continue with the reduction of waste.
Menu: – calçots with sauce – sausage with cooked beans with bacon – pieces of lamb – For dessert tangerines and cava. Water, bread and wine are included, Price: € 20. Buy tickets on our website! www.colrovirencs.org