No plans after your Spanish course in Barcelona? Fiesta Mayor de Sants, Happy Techno, Fleadonia and much more…
Monday, 26th August
Tuesday, 27th August
- Fiesta Mayor de Sants: When you have seen enough of the Fiesta Mayor de Gracía, you can start with Fiesta Mayor de Sants. Which is on now until the 31st of August. Check out the program here.
Wednesday, 28th August
- ¡Miercoloko!: Imagine yourself in Mexico at Tacos Tacos. Bring your family and friends and enjoy some good tacos and drinks in a very Mexican atmosphere! Only on Wednesdays, Tacos 1,50€, Caña 1€, Tequila 1€, Margaritas 3€, you wish it was Wednesday every day. Visit us at our 2 restaurants, Tapioles, Carrer de Tapioles 9, metro Parellel (L2 and L3) and Tamarit, Carrer de Tamarit 85, metro Poble Sec (L3).
Thursday, 29th August
- Casa Gracia, Archives – Season Opening: A weekly event series which will take place every Thursday in the basement of an old Bank in the center of Barcelona called “Casa Gracia”. The “Archives” project was born in Barcelona in August 2019. Formed from a collective of international and local minds. We aim to combine different forms of media and artists to push the local scene and create a true representation of Barcelona’s urban backdrop. Tonight at 23:00 at Casa Gracia, Passeig de Gracia 116, Metro Diagonal (L3).
Friday, 30th August
- Baile de Favela (Brazilian Funk Party): La Carioca has prepared another edition of BAILE DE FAVELA. We will be back to dance FUNK again. Entrance €10 with two glasses of beer or a cubata. Today at 23:50 at La Carioca, Plaça Pau Vila 1, metro Barceloneta (L4).
Saturday, 31th August
Happy Techno 12h Festival: Happy Techno celebrates the 6th anniversary of his record label with a 12h festival. From 17:00 to 23:00 we will be dancing under the sun’s rays in the legendary club #openair La Terrrazza de Poble Español. Then we will continue the party at City Hall from 00:00 to 06:45. More than 12 hour of party with 1 single ticket and with Tapesh and Lexlay as special guests. More info here.
Sunday, 01st September
- Fleadonia: The market dedicated exclusively to recycling, second-hand and vintage takes place today. Plaça Salvador Seguí, metro Liceu (L3), free entrance, 11:00-19:00.